10.05.2012

Detoxing Day 2

Today seemed way better than yesterday. It was a lot smoother. I didn't feel like I was going to pass out or even black out. I made a smoothie for breakfast. It consisted of strawberries, a banana, a peach, and a nectarine. I think it was the best homemade sugar free smoothie I've made. I really liked the flavor.
For lunch I had another salad. Mom and I went out to a BBQ joint down the street from work. and we ate off the salad bar. It was so fresh and green and delicious. 

For dinner we went to Jimmy Changas and I had another salad. It too was delicious. It was their taco salad, but I had them put their meat on the side. Then they took off the black olives. I got extra pico de gallo and tomatoes. It was so good.

I'm hoping tomorrow is a little better since I have a headache tonight and I'm tired of having one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment