7.30.2015

Utah and the sunset

(This post will mainly be pictures)

We made it to Utah. We stopped for lunch at a place called Peach City. It was a 50's diner. We got their homemade ice cream and it was out of this world. I had the black raspberry ripple. Oh I could eat that for breakfast. Dave got the chocolate peanut butter.

Below are pictures that I took along the way as we drove through Utah.





The train is coming.....





This is where the terrain started to look a lot like New Mexico.

I took this one out of the sun roof. That's why it is crooked. Dave wouldn't let me stand up  in it and take a picture. He was afraid a car might throw a rock up and it hit me in the head. (I wasn't too worried. Guess the photographer in me was willing to do what it took to get the shot ;) ).







Then the sun started to set.......... breath taking. The sky lit up with colors of oranges, blues, and purples. The sun setting behind the mountain range.







Another sunroof pictures. This time I stood up through the sunroof. Hints the roof of the car in the pictures.


I hope you enjoyed these pictures. It was amazing to take them as the sun was setting and capturing the beauty.

Tomorrow we head to New Mexico.


No comments:

Post a Comment