1.14.2012

Our family

The night of Thanksgiving, 2011, my hubby brought his iPad in our room and said, "Hey, what do you think about this dog?" I said, yea I like him. The next thing I know, we are emailing the rescue company about setting up an appointment to meet Oak. Then the next day, we decide to take him. So here is a picture of our not so little guy.



After we had him for about 2-3 days Oak was showing signs that he was lonely and no matter how much we gave him love, attention, and affection. So I asked my mother-in-law if we could "borrow" their dog for one week, and then I would give him back. Some where in there my father-in-law told my hubby that we could keep Vince. So now we have two dogs.



And renamed Oak to Otis. So now we have Otis and Vince. We are one happy family. Most of the time we call Otis, Big O or Little O and Vince, Vinny Ray or V.

I love my boys (hubby, O & V)!!!!