2.17.2012

The New Couch

On Valentine's day, my hubby had to work in College Station. So I was left alone all alone to celebrate the day by myself. So what does any lonely girl do?

I bought a couch, chair, and ottoman from Sams!! Thanks to my wonderful Brother & Sister-in-law, I was able to get the furniture home. They loaded up the chair and ottoman and brought it back to my house.

I don't know how I ever made it without them. They are so wonderful. I don't know how I could ever get some stuff done. They are always there to help out when asked........ or implied help is needed. 

After we got the furniture to the house it was time for dinner. So my Brother & Sister in law invited me to go eat dinner with them at a local mexican joint. We had a great time. I got to see my nephew enjoy a chocolate mouse dessert. It was cute to see him eat it and how excited he got over the balloon on the table. I couldn't have married into a better family.


Here is our living room.



David sitting in the chair watching tv.

The ottoman


Vince wanted to be in the picture. Every time I take a picture he's always in the way.



The chair.


My husband and Father-in-law looking at a map after bringing the couch in from the garage.


Sitting on our new couch. The dogs seem to like it a lot.

The new layout. I think it's a little tight but I'm liking it.



No comments:

Post a Comment