2.11.2012

Saturday

Well, in case you didn't know.... today is Saturday!!! :) Thought I would pass it on. The hubby had to work all week (today too) at A&M, so I drove up to see him yesterday. By the time I got off work and got to the hotel, to see him, it was already 6 o'clock. So we went out for dinner. He took my to Cheddars. It was very loud, delicious food, and great company :)!! Oh how I missed him. While we were eating Dave made the comment about how this would have to be my Valentine's day dinner since he won't be home next Tuesday to celebrate with me. So after dinner we were going to get dessert, but we were too full. So I told him while he was at work today, I'd go out and spoil myself today with a cupcake. But where oh where do you find a cupcake place in College Station?

Well, that brings me to right now. Yes, right now. The moment that I'm typing this. :)

I'm sitting at a coffee shop on Texas Ave. called Muldoon's. It's actually pretty good coffee AND they just so happened to have cupcakes. Go figure. So what did I do? Glad you asked. I got a cupcake. Boy was that oh so delicioso. It was like this vanilla cake with banana pudding in the middle topped with a white buttercream frosting. It was really made my morning. Who knew a cupcake can shape your whole day. :)

SO with that note.... go make it a great day.


*********************************
Some things I learned from the hubby......

1. Always drive the right way through the parking lot. Don't cut through just to get to your destination quicker. You never know who else is doing the same and when the two of you will collide. :/

2. Don't run yellow lights.

3. Make your wife take the trash out because, you don't want to get "trash juice" on your hands. :)

4. Always drive the speed limit. If you can't, well then you need to leave earlier.



We are 3 weeks and 1 day away from our 1 year anniversary of marrying my best friend.



No comments:

Post a Comment