12.20.2012

Laundry Room Makeover

I found this picture on Pinterest the other night and thought it was cool. I loved the color. So I decided to paint my laundry room. I'm not going to do the chandelier since I don't have a window to help supplement the light. I do have to say though, I like the curtains and the shelf over the washer and dryer.


Since I'm off from work for two weeks, guess what I'm going to do. :) I like the white boarder trim with the hooks but since my room has two doors and not much room, I don't think the hooks will work for me. But I do like how it looks. So this will be my new project. It beats doing the kitchen wall paper.


Here are some pictures of my room.



Behind the door with the wreath, is my ironing board. I put a coat hook on it and hung it up. It made it so much better for storage.



No comments:

Post a Comment