12.24.2012

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas from our family to yours!! I hope everyone has a wonderful time with family and friends, making memories. I know Dave and I will.








We are spending Christmas Eve dinner with my parents and grandparents. Then for Christmas we are spending Christmas Day with Dave's family.

When we get Dave's side, they like to do a Chinese christmas. That's where you bring a nice gift of a certain amount that's been preset. Then everyone draws a number and then picks a gift. If someone steals your gift, then you can either steal someone else's or pick another one. This our gift limit was $25 a person. So I went to Marshalls (which is one of my favorite stores) and put together two food gift baskets, one from my husband and one from me. Why is it that I always like the gifts I bring?





Here are the two gifts we are taking to my In-Laws for christmas.

This basket has hot chocolate, mixed nuts, and shortbread cookies. There is also a dish towel rolled up in the front for an added touch. I love the shape of this bowl. 





This basket is a nice deep bowl with mixed nuts, lemon scone mix, chocolate covered cherries and a dish towel. 


Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment