5.30.2012

Decorating the house

Well, over Memorial weekend I went shopping with some girlfriends. We hit up Burkes Outlet, Hobby Lobby and a local Antique Mall. At the first two places I found some really cool things.  I found a metal key, some keys on a ring that looked vintaged, and this really cool laundry sign from Hobby Lobby. I want to paint it so it has the crackle affect.






Don't worry. We are going to take down the wall paper
and repaint it a green.



Later that afternoon my mother-in-law asked us to go to the Woodlands mall with them. So we drove an hour out there. After dinner before we came home, we stopped at their Marshall's Home Good Store. I found this really cool clock  on three legs. David really likes clocks and so I thought it would be really neat to have this on our buffet table in the entry way. Such a conversation starter.


No comments:

Post a Comment