5.02.2012

Master Bath Iron Piece

So yesterday I get an email back from Suzel Says saying I can particpate in the coffee mug swap. So today after work I hit all the stores on the way home looking a cute mug to give my new friend Tiffany. I found one that was cute, but it's not exactly what I'm looking for. You know when you see it and the light bulb goes of and you're like, "AH HA!!!!" Yea, I haven't gotten that yet. There still a few more stores I can go to before I go back to the one I think she'll like.  I saw a really cute one at Pier 1 that was Zebra print and in the bottom was a little zebra. They had a frog one too.

Well, while I was in Ross, I saw this really cute iron piece for under $30. It 's big and a powerful statement but in a not so loud way.

So when I got home I moved the picture that was there to the other wall and then put it over the tub. I feel like the house is finally turning into a real home.

Check it out.





4 comments:

  1. Your new wall decor is lovely! So excited to participate in the Mug exchange with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That piece looks perfect there! Just the right size and very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. It looks way better in person. I'm happy I got it. Now I just need to figure out what to put on that long bedroom wall, in the master.

    ReplyDelete