5.07.2012

Birthday Sweets

Over the weekend my friends daughter had her first birthday party. She went all out for it. She had it on the North side of Houston at a park by their house.

Well, the weekend before she had asked if I would take pictures. She said she was too busy to take pictures (since she is a photographer). I gladly agreed, since I know this will give me more experience. It turned out great. I loved all the pictures. She even had a photo booth which another friend took pictures of while I shot the whole event. She did a great job. Everyone had a great time using the props and acting funny for the camera.

Here are some pictures of the birthday party .


Here is the birthday girl and her momma!! 


This is the cupcake decorating station.

The tree of cupakes to decorate.


 Birthday girl decorating her cupcakes.


 Some of our desserts. (Homemade cake balls)

 Party favors

The food table. 


Me playing in the photo booth.

Some of the kids playing in the photo booth too.

2 comments:

  1. How Fun! We had a photobooth set up at our wedding. It was definitely a hit! We have hundreds of pictures from that alone LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow!! I think my friend took about 500 of that and I took 1,000 of the part. I heard that another friend has one that you can rent for events and they charge like $1,000 to come to whatever it is. They set up shop and bring a printer and print them out there.

      Delete