3.24.2013

My Photo Book of Savannah

So when I got home from out trip, I wanted to make a photo book of it. I would have loved to scrapbook it, but that would take my a ton of hours, a ton of paper and decals, so I decided to do it virtually.

I also get emails from Shutterfly with cool deals on free pictures, free 8x8 photo books, etc. Whatever they feel like giving out. I don't always use them, but when I get a sweet deal like a free photo book or 101 free prints, I can't pass that up.

So like I said. When I got home I wanted to make a book of our anniversary/ spring break trip. I had taken over 500 pictures and what bette way to show them off than by a book.

Well, the cool thing with technology these days is that you can share your book.

Check it out!!



*Shutterfly photo books offer a variety of layouts and cover options to choose from.

No comments:

Post a Comment