3.17.2013

The Bee Company

While we were in Savannah, we stopped off at this really cool place called Savannah Bee Company. They had some delicious local honey. Everything was locally grown and you could do a honey tasting.

I wish I had taken a picture of the shop inside. It was really cool to see how they had it decorated and the bottles lined up with the light shinning from behind. It really illuminated the taller bottles. They really decorated the shop nicely.

Here are the four jars we bought. It was amazing to taste the difference in honey and which ones really had more of a floral flavor and which ones had less of one.












They also sell more than just honey. They also sell lotions, lip balm, and shampoo and conditioners. I would like to try the shampoo to see how it really works. I saw on their website that they have a travel set for $12.00. I think I might buy that and try it out.

My fear is that you pay a little more than you want to and then are stuck with this huge bottle of stuff you don't like. I think it's smart to buy the smaller version and then if you like it buy the bigger one. That way, even if you are spending a little more money, at least you know you like it for sure before really dropping a lot on a product that will sit on the shelf for years and never get used.

I would highly recommend if you are ever in the area to check out their store. They have two locations in Savannah. The is one on River street and their other store is located on the corner of Broughton and Whitaker St.

Here is a link to their website if you want to check them out.
http://www.savannahbee.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?display=home

No comments:

Post a Comment